Wednesday, February 22, 2012

KUSF In Exile

Last Saturday Greg and I were on the radio! KUSF In Exile, on DJ Margaret Tedesco's show Roll Call: Bay Area Arts and Culture. What fun! Greg talked about and read from his new book on the documentary Word Is Out, we both talked about our collaboration Falling In Love... with Chris and Greg and our upcoming trip to London to screen at the Tate, and I said a bit about the video I've been working my ass off to complete for Transactivation: Revealing Queer Histories In the Archive, a Pacific Standard Time event at the ONE National G & L Archives in LA.

Here's where the radio show page lives: KUSF 2/28/2012 2-4PM Roll Call DJ Margaret Tedesco, complete with playlist, multiple audio players, our bios, pictures, info about the show & station (SAVE IT!), etc.

Here's where you can listen directly: MP3

Here are pictures I took that day:

DJ Margaret

Faces For Radio

Greg reading from his book, Word Is Out





No comments: