Thursday, March 17, 2011

Original Plumbing BLOG post #6: Onya's Taste In Men

I'm 3/4 through with this OP blog writing assignment. Phew! I can almost see the finish line. Another race with another finish line that has been happening parallel to this one is my upcoming UC Berkeley MFA thesis (group) show on May 20th! Can you believe it's happening so soon? I can't...

Last week, in the vein of prepping for and stressing about thesis shows I talked to my friend Onya Hogan-Finlay about hers, called "My Taste In Men" which is solo (not group) and taking place down in the Roski gallery at USC.

Read the blog post here: Onya's Taste In Men

If you're in LA, please do check it out! The Miracle Bookmobile (from my first OP post) will be parked and slinging books at the closing reception.

No comments: