Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Fever

I can't believe I'm so caught up in this. It's like sports spectatorship, I suppose. Anyway, regardless if this election has anything to do with my life, or if 'the better candidate' really represents me and my political concerns this is what I'm/The Nation is watching/reading/obsessing about today...

Five Thirty Eight

What To Watch For on Election Night: NY Times

What Do They Have To Lose Your Vote? the Trail of Broken Promises
by Matt Gonzalez

Democracy Now's Live Election Night Coverage


See what they're saying about Mine and Greg's PSA on Queerty.com

Prop 8 Election night blogging on Bilerico

Sarah Palin puppet show


Yes on 8 PSAs



Annoying San Francisco Prop K coverage


Support Prop K



And finally, the Tribe 8 No on 8 PSA me and Greg were kinda spoofing

No comments: